Please note, not all products, services or features of products and services may be available in your local area. Please check with your local BD representative.
- Prevalence of healthcare-associated infections, estimated incidence and composite antimicrobial resistance index in acute care hospitals and long-term care facilities: results from two European point prevalence surveys, 2016 to 2017. Euro Surveill. 2018;23(46):pii=1800516. https://doi.org/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2018.23.46.1800516. Article submitted on 20 Sep 2018 / accepted on 07 Nov 2018 / published on 15 Nov 2018
- . European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Annual Epidemiological Report on Communicable Diseases in Europe 2008: Report on the State of Communicable Diseases in the EU and EEA/EFTA Countries; 2008
- . European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Point Prevalence Survey of Healthcare-Associated Infections and Antimicrobial Use in European Acute Care Hospitals 2011-2012; 2013. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/media/en/publications/Publications/healthcare-associated-infections-antimicrobial-use-PPS.pdf. Accessed March 12, 2020
- Cartwright, Br J Nursing , 2018, Vol27 , No.1
- Reproduced from Public Health England - Preventing healthcare associated gram-negative bloodstream infections: An improved resource, May 2017. Format modified from original source.